Friday, September 7, 2007

shopping tomorrow!



This is how i look today, btw! I borrowed Deanna's dress:) And this is okay to wear in school, but you can't wear shorter dresses, like a tunika or something.

Okay, Friday today and as Ariel said "I know when it's Friday because of how tired I am"! Sabrina and I were in the library today instead of PLATO, really nice. We talked to some new people and of course they wanted to know some words in swedish and german. that was soo funny, like they wanted to know how to say shower (=dusch) and backpack (=ryggsäck). So the whole day I've heard this "I'm gonna take a duuusch". Anyways, we watched It's a wonderful life today in theather class, we're not finished yet but that's a great movie even if it's in black and white and in 1917-1945 I think. But that's the musical we are going to do this fall! And in some way I have to be in the musical, if I don't want to act I have to do other stuff just beacuse I'm in theather class. But I think it will be fun, it's audition next week I think!

Tomorrow we are going to provo and go shopping:D I'm soo excited, Ariel and Deanna too! I think Chris will babysit for Max cause we don't want him to come with us, haha he's soo cute and so on but when he gets angry......... omg you don't want do know:P Well well, I have a lot of homework by monday, and in tuesday we'll have our first big test in Algebra and on thursday we'll our first big test in Biology!

I think we are going to watch a movie tonight but if we're not, I'm gonna be soooo bored cause there's no game tonight. Well, it is but it's in millford or something like that. Buuuh :( Acutally I like the football games cause there's so many people from school there;) It's nice!

Anyways, see yaa guys! <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fin klänning :D haha ska du skriva på engelska nu men det är ju trevligt det med :) låter proffsigt! puss <3

Anonymous said...

Åh, fin klänning :)
Annorlunda att läsa din blogg på engelska :P men det va okej :)

Anonymous said...

Vilken söt klänning (:
Det var nytt och få läsa din blogg på engelska. :) thihti
puss

Anonymous said...

fin klänning. Har du gett ut din blogg till någon där el?<3 puss